Our participating providers are committed to achieving the quality goals of our organization, and DMCPN is pleased to provide education and support to your practice in the transformation from fee-for-service to fee-for-value as well as CPT Category II coding training and education on the technology we use to help support our care coordination goals. Check below to access training videos.
Population Health Tool Training
DMCPN is excited to launch our Population Health Tool. This tool provides our participating physicians with actionable insight into their attributed populations conditions and care history that is vital to ensuring that we can better coordinate and improve the care they are receiving. This video will highlight functionality including our Longitudinal Patient Record, Risk Stratification and Gaps-In-Care reporting.
Please view our Population Health Tool training video below to learn more.
Transitioning from Fee for Service to Fee for Value
In the rapidly changing healthcare landscape, there is a growing shift towards payments increasingly being tied to demonstration of high quality, more efficient and cost-effective care for patients. Learn more about:
- The changing landscape of Healthcare Reform
- The 3-5 year roadmap for value-based reimbursement from public and private payers
- Characteristics of organizations that have sustained success
- How Tenet is positioned to handle the Transformation
- Specific strategies for practices to handle the Value Transformation
Please view the webinar below.
Category II CPT Coding Education
As a member of DMCPN, our providers are part of an active and ongoing clinical program designed to improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare services offered to your patients. A key component of that clinical program is submission of your quality data and using Category II CPT codes is an essential element in making sure the information is reported correctly. To assist with this process, we are pleased to offer a Category II CPT coding education course to all our clinician participants and their office staff. We will provide insight into:
- Understanding what Category II CPT codes are and why they are important to your practice
- Optimizing practice workflow and engaging support staff in data capture
- Accurately capturing Category II CPT codes on claims
- Using Category II CPT codes to help you track quality processes on your patients